Horse Speak Immersion
May 3, 2019 - May 6, 2019$800
With Sharon Wilsie
New England Center for Horsemanship
Limited to 8 participants
Learn the 12 Steps of Horse Speak in this 4-day Intensive Clinic! Learn how to decode the subtle body language of the horse, interpret their conversations and engage with them in an enriching and meaningful way. This clinic closely follows the 12 Steps of Horse Speak as defined in Sharon Wilsie’s book, Horse Speak, The Equine-Human Translation Guide. Horses are provided.
This Groundwork Clinic includes:
- Herd Observation
- Self-Awareness & Mindfulness Exercises
- Liberty Interactions
- In-Hand Applications
Who Should Attend?
- Horse Lovers of all levels & disciplines
- Industry Professionals, such as Veterinarians, Farriers, Equine Dentists, Chiropractors & Massage Practitioners, Therapeutic Facilitators, etc
- Trainers & Instructors looking for a new way of being & working with horses.h
Registration and Payment
- Register by 3/1/2019 for the Early Bird Rate of $800. After 3/1/2019 the rate is $850.
- Use: REGISTRATION FORM 2019 Horse Speak Immersion NECH 20181106
- A payment plan is available: pay 1/3 with your registration to hold your spot; 1/3 45 days prior to the clinic, 1/3 at the clinic. Add $5 administration fee per payment.
Contact host Heidi Potter, 802-380-3268 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.