We like to work with our clinic hosts to find a format that best suits those who will be attending the event.
Learning and applying Horse Speak is nuanced, we want to ensure that you are getting the most out of the experience and limit the amount of hands-on participants based on the format you choose.
We offer 4 standard clinic formats:
Horse Speak Immersion Clinic (4 days)
Sharon will take 8-hands on participants through the entire book of Horse Speak. From Inner Zero to Riding with Horse Speak.
You will be working side by side with Sharon as she unfolds the feel of Horse Speak, giving you the insider’s perspective on horse language and opening the door to your deepest potential as a horse person.
The experience will be like no other, as Sharon brings you into balance within yourself as she gives instruction on horse language. You will be able to take with you tools that can be applied immediately to your horsemanship practice.
The use of horses at the host location is preferred.
Typical Day: 9 am to 5 pm / Lunch 12:30 to 1:30
Introduction to Horse Speak Clinic with Hands-On Participation (2 days)
Sharon will take 6 lucky participants on a journey through the beginning stages of Horse Speak using horses at the host location.
Sharon will be focusing on the mechanics of Horse Speak, giving hands-on participants personal coaching along the way. This clinic is more about the mechanics of the language and application, and less of deeper journey into oneself.
9 am to 10:30 am: Instruction
10:45 am to 12:30 pm: Instruction with Hands-On Participants
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:45 pm to 2:30 pm: Instruction
2:45 pm to 4:30 pm: Instruction with Hands-On Participants
4:30 pm to 5 pm: Closing of the Day
Horse Speak Instruction and Private Lessons (1 day):
This clinic is designed for 4 hands-on participants with their personal horses.
9 am-10 am: Instruction
10:15 am-12:30 pm: Two 1-hour private lessons
12:30 pm-1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 – 2 pm: Discussion
2 pm-4:15 pm: Two 1-hour private lessons
4:15-5 pm: Closing of the Day
Horse Speak Instruction and Demonstration Clinic (1/2 day)
Note: This clinic is only available to locations one hour or less from Westminster, Vermont
Sharon will come to your facility or personal farm and demonstrate the nuances of Horse Speak. It’s a perfect opportunity to see Horse Speak in action and see how Sharon uses the Greeting Ritual and the Buttons of Horse Speak to communicate with your personal horse.
Private lessons will be available following the clinic.
We prefer to schedule these events during the week. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Important Clinic Information
- Hands-on participants must have read Horse Speak The Equine Human Translation Guide and watched Horse Speak: First Conversations DVD
- There will be a quick interview process for horses traveling onto the clinic site to participate. Sharon requests a short video of the horse. Horse brought to a clinic must be able to be safely handled by other participants.
- Auditors are welcome in all clinic formats except the 4 day Horse Speak Immersion. The number of auditors is determined by the clinic host.
Travel and Housing
- Within the New England area travel fees are based on round-trip mileage. The first 25 miles are included and anything over that is $.50 per mile.
- Other travel expenses may apply, such as air-fare for Sharon and an assistant, lodging and meals.